Elaboration of GCF Concept Notes and Funding Proposals
In the period 2017-2019, Æquilibrium Consulting's Principal supported or led the development of 61 GCF Concept Notes (CNs) or Funding Proposals (FPs), including 21 SAP CNs, with a combined total investment value of USD 2.51 billion.
For the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), the Government of Japan and GIZ, he developed and delivered numerous training workshops for DAEs and NDAs focusing on Concept Note development.
Several workshops were also delivered to facilitate project pipeline development for the GCF Country Programmes of Grenada, Maldives and Mongolia.
Æquilibrium Consulting GmbH can provide specific support for:
- Development of GCF Concept Notes;
- Development of GCF Funding Proposals;
- Elaboration of GCF PPF requests;
- Elaboration of compulsory annexes and supporting documents to GCF Funding Proposals, e.g., (pre-)feasibility studies, baseline studies, costing & budgeting, log frames economic analysis, financial analysis, ESIAs & other ESS studies, gender assessments & action plans, etc.
- Etc. - please contact us to discuss potential cooperation.